Monday, February 11, 2008

Desert Flowers Just for You

In the grips of below zero temperatures and frostbite inducing wind chills we face the epic battle ahead of us called the War on Global Warming. I thought I'd give us all a quiet respite before the shooting begins. Here now my latest painting called "Desert Flowers". Click on picture to see a larger image




"Desert Flowers"

18 X 24
(acrylic)

Commissioned by my wife who saw this photo in a friend's 2008 calendar. Unfortunately I failed to write down the photographers name. I always like to attribute the true artists from whom I draw my inspiration. I apologize to said unnamed photographer.

I hope you enjoy looking at this as much as enjoyed painting it. Be sure to stop by my online art gallery http://static-art.blogspot.com/



CW

No comments: