Thursday, March 12, 2009

Best Friend In God's Country

A new painting...

"Best Friend In God's Country"
18X24 (acrylic)
2009
(click on the image for a larger view)
Based on photos by Jason Lance.

This is part of my continuing series of paintings based on vacation photo's submitted to me. When finished I give the painting to whomever submitted the photo - no charge. For one, I love the challenge of painting something that I didn't choose. Also, I want to get my art work distributed and I have no need to be financially rewarded for it, my reward is the smile and appreciation of the commissioner.

Here are links to the previous paintings in this series.

"Lyman Lake at Dirty Face Peak"
"A View From Doyle's"

Please visit Static Art online gallery to see examples of my other work and details for submitting photos to this project.




CW

No comments: